There are many details involved in keeping a home’s exterior looking good. High-quality roofing, siding, gutters, and windows are all important to keeping your home well maintained. Here are some useful resources for anyone planning a big upgrade or just wanting to stay current.
For more information on improving your home’s exterior call Apex Exteriors at (847) 961-4601. We have been a leader in home exteriors for the Northbrook, Naperville and Glenbrook areas for over 30 years.
- A siding upgrade can greatly improve the quality of a home. This article from The Las Vegas Review Journal gives great information on how new siding can raise the value of one’s home.
- Learn the ins and outs of selecting the perfect roofing material with this article from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Check out the various styles and shapes of windows offered by Simonton, Apex’s preferred brand of windows.
- Explore a wide range of rain gutter options for your home. The U.S. Rain Gutter Institute provides this quick introduction to all the types available.
- Rain barrels connect to a home’s gutter system and store rainwater for household purposes. This article, from National Geographic, details the advantages of rainwater storage for the environment and for homeowners.