There are many details involved in keeping a home’s exterior looking good. High-quality roofing, siding, gutters, and windows are all important to keeping your home well maintained. Here are some useful resources for anyone planning a big upgrade or just wanting to stay current.
For more information on improving your home’s exterior call Apex Exteriors at (847) 961-4601. We have been a leader in home exteriors for the Northbrook, Naperville and Glenbrook areas for over 30 years.
- A siding upgrade can greatly improve the quality of a home. This article from The Las Vegas Review Journal gives great information on how new siding can raise the value of one’s home.
- Learn the ins and outs of selecting the perfect roofing material with this article from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Check out the various styles and shapes of windows offered by Simonton, Apex’s preferred brand of windows.
- Explore a wide range of rain gutter options for your home. The U.S. Rain Gutter Institute provides this quick introduction to all the types available.
- Rain barrels connect to a home’s gutter system and store rainwater for household purposes. This article, from National Geographic, details the advantages of rainwater storage for the environment and for homeowners.
Last Updated on April 19, 2017 by ApexRoofingServices