Spring has finally arrived, and now that the snow is slowly going away, it’s time to start thinking about the exterior of your home. Whether elements of your home exterior, such as the siding, roofing, or windows, have been beaten up by the wear and tear of the harsh winter months, or it’s simply time for a makeover, keep reading to learn how Apex Exteriors has the top exterior solutions to transform your home, enhance curb appeal, and increase its value!
Why is Spring The Best Time to Transform the Exterior of Your Home?
As the snow starts to melt away and the beautiful flowers begin to bloom again, it’s a clear sign that spring has finally arrived. With the arrival of this long-anticipated season, it’s the perfect time to get to something that you may have been putting off for quite a while, updating the exterior of your home. The milder weather, longer days, and fresh start that spring brings make it an ideal time to tackle those exterior home improvement projects. Here’s a list of reasons why
spring is the best time to update the exterior of your home:
- Ideal Weather: For many, spring is the perfect time for outdoor projects; it’s not too hot or too cold!
- Longer Days: Now that the days are longer, there are more daylight hours to work on your home’s exterior, allowing for ample time to get your project done without feeling rushed.
- Fresh Start: As we say goodbye to winter, spring represents a fresh start with new beginnings. It’s time for something new, better, and exciting.
- Curb Appeal: As it’s one of the first things you, your family, neighbors, visitors, and people passing by see, you want them to be blown away by the way your property looks.
- Cost-Effective: During the springtime, many stores and contractors offer unbeatable discounts and promotions, making it easy to save big on materials and labor costs.
- Personal Enjoyment: Last but not least, and maybe the most important reason, for your personal enjoyment. Now that the dreary winter months are gone, seeing your home transform is incredibly satisfying and fulfilling.
Now that we know some of the many reasons why springtime is the best time to update the exterior of your home, let’s take a look at some of the main things on your home that you can improve and who do call to get the job done!
Enhance the Appearance and Function of Your Roof
The roof is an essential element of your home, and while you depend on it each day, it can often be neglected. With the changing weather, your roof needs to be in top shape and ready to withstand the upcoming rain and wind storms alongside the beaming sun on those hot summer days. Your roof may have taken a hit during the heavy snow storms winter brought upon it, and that’s why it is essential to be prepared. Here are some of the ways Apex Exterior can help you upgrade your roof:
- Roof Repairs and Maintenance: Make sure small damages to your roof from the wear and tear of winter don’t become serious and costly with quick and reliable repairs.
- Roof Replacement: If your roof is beyond repair or you are just looking for an enhanced look, it may be time for a roof replacement. Apex Exterior offers a range of roofing options, including shingle, metal, tile, and flat roofs.
- Energy-Efficient Upgrades: Upgrading your roof can also help you save money on energy bills by improving your home’s insulation and ventilation.
Boost Your Curb Appeal With Beautiful Siding
Now that the snow is no longer clinging to the side of your home, it is the perfect time to improve the siding of your home and boost its curb appeal. Apex Exteriors offers a wide range of customizable options available for all types and sizes of properties, including:
- Cement Board
- Natural Cedar
- Vinyl Composite “Look Alike” Cedar Siding
- Wood Shakes
- Insulated and Non-Insulated Siding
A growing trend for many homeowners and an alternative to “traditional” siding is cultured stone. It offers the aesthetic appeal of natural stone, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any home. Cultured stone also comes in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles, allowing homeowners to personalize the look they want for their homes. Contact Apex Exteriors to learn more about cultured stone and how it will transform the exterior of your home.
Connect More with Nature By Adding a Velux Skylight
As a homeowner, you are always looking for new ways to make your home stand out. An amazing way to do this is by adding a Velux skylight to your property. These outstanding additions will allow you to connect with the outdoors, provide natural light to various spaces throughout your home, and truly make your property one-of-a-kind. Not only will it enhance your living experience, but it will also increase the value of your home should you wish to sell it. Speak with an expert at Apex Exteriors, and they will go over the various Velux Skylights available and find the ideal solution for you and your property.
Avoid a DIY Project and Call the Specialists at Apex Exteriors
Spring is in the air, and as we mentioned above, it is an exciting time for new opportunities, and enhancing the exterior of your home is one of them. However, while you may feel like a DIY exterior improvement project is within your reach, you may want to reconsider and call the professionals. Here are a few reasons why:
Avoiding Costly Mistakes
Trying to repair or even replace certain elements of your home, such as the roof or siding, two essential things protecting your home, can not only leave your property looking like a disaster but can lead to costly repairs in the future. Calling an expert will make sure the job is done correctly while using all of the necessary tools and equipment to ensure that it is done the first time properly.
Work Directly with an Exterior Specialist
Apex Exteriors has over three decades of experience in the home exterior improvement industry. Their expertise, knowledge, and team of the best technicians will give you peace of mind knowing that each job is done with utmost care and attention. When it comes to the exterior of your home, you want every element to fit together seamlessly. A specialist from Apex Exteriors will work directly with you to ensure you get everything you want while complying with your budget.
Trying to transform your home takes experience and skill, and without it, your home improvement project could end up taking forever. By calling the crew at Apex Exteriors, they will ensure that your project is completed quickly, allowing you to enjoy the endless benefits of a newly improved exterior.
Contact Apex Exteriors and Transform The Exterior of Your Home Today
So, what are you waiting for? Spring is here, and there is no better time to start planning your exterior improvement project! Take advantage of the affordable prices and expert crew at Apex Exteriors today and contact them to get your project started.
Last Updated on July 24, 2023 by ApexRoofingServices